Lingva students from Gorenje at C1.a level have shared some interesting news with us in the latest issue of Lingva Web Thistle. Ivana, Ana and Aleksandar are reporting about their Business English course at Lingva, a burning issue connected with air pollution in Valjevo, Serbian tourism impact on the world media and an interesting development in the business of cider production.
At Lingva, you will never get stuck for words! Read more
We have recently completed this year’s cycle of Business and Technical English courses for students from the Gorenje d.o.o. company. The cooperation between Gorenje and Lingva in the area of language education has been going on for many years and is maximally based on meeting the individual students’ needs and developing their communicative skills. Since the syllabuses included practice of oral presentation skills, students have jointly made a series of attractive multimedia projects, which have been published on our web site www.lingva.com/cafe:
- I Wonder How It Works: Drone Technology by Vladimir
- I Wonder How It Works: Sound by Dalibor
- I Wonder How It Works: My Favourite Domestic Appliance by Aleksandra
- I Wonder How It Works: VASA77 Controller VA-CDX by Vasilije
- I Wonder How It Works: Clocks by Vesna
- LINGVA Web Thistle Newsletter 6 by Ivana & Nataša
- LINGVA Web Thistle Newsletter 5 by Jelena & Saša
- Valjevo as a Tourist and Business Centre by Biljana and Vladan
- Valjevo as a Tourist and Business centre by Verica and Milica
- Valjevo as a Tourist and Business centre by Danica and Milovan
- Valjevo as a Tourist and Business centre by Dragana and Radenko
- Interesting Inventions: Hose Watches by Aleksandar and Aleksandar
- Interesting Inventions: A Super Smart TV by Nenad and Aleksandar
- The Best Mobile Phone by Sladjana and Milan
- Life in the Future by Rada and Marina
- The Best Car by Ivan and Jovan
- Cars of the Future by Natasa and Milan
A dilligent group of Lingva students of Technical English at B2.a level from the Gorenje company has recently given presentations on a miraculous graphene material, for which two scientists, Geim and Novoselov won the Nobel prize in Physics in 2010. Graphene caught attention of several groups of scientits in Serbia as well, and Novak Đoković has been using racquets reinforced with graphene, which makes them lighter and more durable than rackets used to date. Vesna Kosovec, Dalibor Andrić, Vasilije Andrić and Vlada Petrović have made interesting presentations in which each of them, from their own perspective, pointed out countless advantages of this material of the future.
In March this year Lingva Business English students at C1.b level from Gorenje took part in the multimedia project “What Helps My Team Learn Better“, one part of which refers to giving a presentation about a hobby or topic they are personally interested in and designing activities that will engage the most frequent multiple intelligences of the group in the best possible way. All of these student-made English learning activities are aimed at extending the scope of the given course syllabus with additional language practice, closely tailored to the needs of students. The diligent students did their best!