The purpose of this assignment is to be able to exchange information about Serbia using various passive structures.
1. Search the web to gather and select a variety of information about Serbia.
2. Use Hot Potatoes authoring tools to make 10 questions about Serbia using passive structures. Include at least 5 different passive structures.
3. Ask other pairs to do your quiz and complete quizzes made by other pairs.
4. Discuss the quizzes.a. Whose quiz was most similar to/different from yours? b. Whose quiz was the most difficult/easiest? c. Whose quiz helped you learn the most unusual/interesting/useful things?
5. Write your feedback on Serbia Quiz Wall.Acknowledgement: I got the idea for this activity from Kerry Maxwell and Lindsay Clandfield.
Slide presentation by Aleksandra Pantelic, Katarina Savic & Ana Babic