by Aleksandra Pantelic and Jovan Milovanovic
The purpose of this assignment is to be able to exchange information about Serbia using various passive structures.
1. Search the web to gather and select a variety of information about Serbia.
2. Use Hot Potatoes authoring tools to make 10 questions about Serbia using passive structures. Include at least 5 different passive structures.
3. Ask other pairs to do your quiz and complete quizzes made by other pairs.
4. Discuss the quizzes.a. Whose quiz was most similar to/different from yours? b. Whose quiz was the most difficult/easiest? c. Whose quiz helped you learn the most unusual/interesting/useful things?
5. Write your feedback on Serbia Quiz Wall.Acknowledgement: I got the idea for this activity from Kerry Maxwell and Lindsay Clandfield.